Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Real Woman **Anything Goes Challenge Blog**

For the month of December I was asked to be a GDT for Anything Goes Challenge Blog.  This fortnight challenge is all about decorative corners...oh the possibilities!!


I did three different things to decorate the corners of my layout.  First i punched the edges of one of the background papers with a MS corner punch, inked it, wetted it, and distressed it with my scissors and then crumpleed it up to give a very distressed feel.


Second I used my new spellbinders die cut to create this beautiful corner piece that I then applied black stickles to and then used it as the anchor for my title of the page.
Last decorative corner I did was to take my scissors to the edge and corners of my picture and scrap away the top layer to leave the white paper showing below.  I fun new distressing technique I hope you try!!
 I had the wonderful luxury of lifting this page from some of my friends over at swirlydoo in our Round Robin challenge, thanks so much for the inspiration for this page ladies!!

Challenges:
http://stampinsanity.com/ - CASE - 1/2

Enjoy!!

Erin R.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Erin... this IS breathtaking! I've studied it and stidied, taking in all of the layers, elements and beauty of this collage. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO, so many things to try! I will have to go check out Anything Goes Challenges. I am just getting into this kind of thing.
    I am a new follower of you as requested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! So many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely thank you for playing with us at StampinSanity
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...