Saturday, November 26, 2011

You Shine **Scrapbook kits by Scrap with V**

I got to play with this wonderful kit from Scrapbook Kits by Scrap with V this month.  It is full of tons of wonderful bits a bobs of all kinds.  So go check them out and if you like my layout, you can buy the kit to create it yourself!!


These are pics of my youngest son playing int he front seat of my car.  He was having a blast, it was just too cute I had to get pictures, unfortunately I only had my phone on  me so the quality is not that great.

Challenges
http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - X

Enjoy!!

Erin R.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our "Borders & flowers" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely vibrant page! Thanks for taking part again in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin,
    What a gorgeous layout, I love the colour scheme. Your son looks adorable. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a great layout, lovely photos of your little boy.
    Thank you for joining us at secret crafters Saturday challenge.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...