Thursday, February 9, 2012

Countdown to 2011 LO 3 **SiT**

I am doing some pages for my friend of her New years Eve party she had to kick of 2011.  It looked like quite a bash!!  I played around with the layers of the papers and ribbons in the vertical strip, keeping it simple but also keeping the focus of the layout to that point and also to the picture.

I use the wonderful sketch from Sketches in Thyme (SiT).  I hope you can pop over and play along with this great sketch this month!!  I turned the sketch to the side to help account for the picture being a horizontal picture instead of a vertical one.  Always keep in mind you can rotated any sketch any direction you want to make it work for you, the sketch is just the starting point for the whole layout.


Enjoy!!

Erin Reed

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Erin! Love that you turned the sketch around, and love the bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...