Friday, October 5, 2012

Love **FD**

My husband and I went to a military awards ceremony back in March of 2012.  He received a really big award that night and we got a chance to dress up!  I was 17 weeks pregnant in this picture.


I created this layout for Frosted Designs for their doilies challenge - use a doily!  So i hope you hop on over and play along!

I treated my doily with red spray shimmer paint to give it a fun feel, I also cut it in half and separated it to give the layout more height so it did not look as horizontal.  I really wanted to be careful not to cover up to "LOVE" part of the paper, or the banner in the top left corner, so the majority of the design of the layout was left to the center of the page.  I wanted to create some depth to the layout, so layers in the center was my best option!

Enjoy!

Erin Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...