Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cute and Bright "Thank You" Cards **Momenta and Flamingo Scraps**

I always like to keep some thank you cards on hand for and every day thank you to someone. I find it better than just buying a stacking of thank you cards from the store, it means more if it is made from the heart. 
 
With that in mind I do not want to spend 2 hours making one card for one person, I want to spend my time wisely and make a batch at a time, using similar products, but with the same feel. I can change out flowers, embellishments, stickers, paper, and colors but make then faster if I use a similar layout.
For these cards I used the same paper and flowers, but different metal embellishments to change it up a bit, or lack of embellishments






Products Used are from Flamingo Scraps and Momenta
Momenta Metal Flowers - ST-5723, ST-5722, ST-5725, ST-5719
Momenta Patterned paper - PA-1991
Momenta Cardstock - PA-2390
Bazzil rubons
Prima Flowers
Ranger Distress Ink
Ranger Adhesive

Enjoy!!
Erin Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...