Thursday, November 22, 2012

Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Cards **Momenta**

I like to give out cards to family and friends during all holidays, and even thought Thanksgiving is not a big card giving holiday I still feel it is all part of giving thanks.  So I want to give a huge thank you to everyone for looking at my boards, writing me comments, and just for looking at my work.  I truly am grateful for being able to share my work and my love for crafting with everyone!

THANK YOU!!




Above a just a few of the cards I passed out this year.  Thanks everyone!!

Products Used
Cardstock - Momenta - PA-2376
Patterned Paper - Momenta - PA-1991
Stickers
Adhesive

Enjoy!!

Erin Reed

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...