Monday, December 17, 2012

Together **Momenta and Flamingo Scraps**

This past June my sister in law got married. After the wedding we all went out for the reception dinner and as I was waddling behind them (I was 32 weeks pregnant) I saw the cutest thing, my boys all holding hands.  I knew that their time together was limited as my husband is deployed to Afghanistan right now, so watching them at this moment was very bitter sweet.




I used a sketch from the Nov 2nd Frosted Design challenge seen below.



I took parts of the sketch, but as you can see I did alter from it quite a bit.  I flipped it mirror image and did not put any banners on it.  As I was playing around with my layers I liked how they all lined up to the right instead of being centered, this gave me room to play with different edges.  I used 3 different edge punches, Tattered Angels mist splatters, and paper distressing with a paper edge distressor from Prima.  You don't always have to use just one punch or technique for a page, playing with more than one is fun and gives your project more interest.

If you want to purchase most of the wonderful items on my page head on over to Flamingo Scraps - see below for list of supplies, and coming soon, a NEW store Flamingo Scraps.com

Products
Punches - EK and Martha Stewart
Paper - Teressa Collins and Heidi Swapp
Metal Flowers - Momenta (ST-5719 and ST-5707)
Acrylic word - Clear Scraps
Stickers - Heidi Swapp
Lace
Ink - Ranger and Prima
Pearls - Prima
Distressing tool - Prima


Enjoy!

Erin Reed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...