Friday, January 18, 2013

Reed Family 2012 - acrylic mini "Flamingo Scraps"

Every year I make a little mini album for both sets of grandparents of the kids.  It is a snap shot of the year and i give them as Christmas presents.  This is now the 7th year I have made them, and every year is a bit different, this year I went with an acrylic album by Maya Road.



I used Ranger Alcohol inks to color the acrylic of all the pages.  I then used a stamp with Staz-on ink for the front and back covers.

I added pictures just plainly matted to each coaster, except for the front cover.


For the front cover I added some pretty prima flowers, prima bling colored with teal alcohol inks, and some alpha stickers.


These little albums are too cute and super easy to work with and most of the supplies I used are found at the Flamingo Scraps Store so pop on over and take a look! 

Products Used:
Album - Maya Road
Inks - Ranger and Staz-On
Stamp - BoBunny
Flowers - Prima
Brad and felt
Bling - Prima
Stickers - Kaiserkraft

Enjoy!!

Erin Reed

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...