Thursday, June 19, 2014

Love **Birds of a Feather & Just Imagine**

I have had this picture in my stash for a long time, just waiting for the right inspiration to hit me to use it.  We were walking at Lost Creek park in Sugar Land (park just a mile away from our old house) with some friends in October of 2012 when my boys just looked so cute walking along the road together.  The path in the park is beautiful, tree lined on both ides creating a canopy over the path.  By a fluke they are not fighting and being sweet to each other and they both had on yellow shirts, you cannot ask for a better candid shot!!




Here Morgan is 6 and Brandon is 2, I am not sure why Morgan decided to hold his litter brother's hand, but it it defiantly made for a sweet moment!!


 June 2014 Kit-june kit we memory keepers farmers market burlap bouquets fancy pants petaloo berry cluster embossed stickers wood buttons

When I saw the colors of the June Birds of a Feather Kit I knew I finally had the inspiration I needed to use this cherished picture.  The colors and embellishments were just perfect to create a layout that went with the picture.

For an added bit of interest and texture I used Kreaxions Punch 905 with the A border insert from Just Imagine along the sides of the white paper.  I loved how the filigree matched with the white frame around the picture.
 
http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/

So glad to remember these wonderful moments (as few as they seem right now) of my boys loving and helping each other, there is hope!!

Supplies Used
Patterned Paper - We R Memory Keepers - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Cardstock - We R Memory Keepers - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Flowers -  Petaloo- Birds of a Feather June Kit
Buttons -  Maya Road - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Bow - Fancy Pants - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Leaves and pearls - Petaloo- Birds of a Feather June Kit
Stickers alpha - Fancy Pants - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Stickers Other -  We R Memory Keepers - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Punch - Just Imagine
Pennants/Frame - Prima
Twine - American Crafts
Ink/Stain/Mist - Ranger/Heidi Swapp/Prima
http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!! Love the layering and that burlap bow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...