Saturday, May 23, 2015

Adore your Smile **Tombow & Canvas Corp & Paper House**

In the Spring of 2014 we had some wonderful shots taken of my kids and myself, these were two of the shots of my boys (ages 4 and 8) and their smiles just melt my heart.  How I love my boys!!


Here is a step by step guide of how I constructed this wonderful mixed media layout using the wonderful supplies from Tombow, Canvas Home Basics, 7 Gypsies, Tattered Angels, and Paper House.


Here are some close up shots of the finished layout.  I love how mixed media layout can have such wonderful dimension with all the layers of different mediums.




Supplies Used
Cardstock - Canvas Home Basics
Patterned Papers - Paper House
Stickers - Paper House
Metals - 7 Gypsies
Mists - Tattered Angels
Chipboard - Want2Scrap
Die - My Favorite Things
Stencil - My Favorite Things
Ink - Prima
Beads - American Crafts
Pens - Tombow
Adhesive - Tombow
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Boy's layout, love the colors and your used photo's from the boy's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...