Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Card **Die~Namites Dies w/Stick It**

Hello everyone, Erin Reed here! Welcome to our third day with this wonderful product promotion with Stick It and our Die~Namites Dies!


I wanted to create a beautiful card for my MIL for her birthday next month.  I went a different route and went for a flat square card, you do not open it up, but instead it acts like a post card.  Using the Die~Namites Dies and Stick It together is perfect, they work so well together!!  Stick It are the perfect adhesive sheets for die cuts and electronic cutting machines, they are created by Ken Oliver and they are available in two different sizes, 8"x12-1/4" and 8"6-1/8"for different sized dies.  You can even double side them to you can glue glitter to the front!!




I cut out 2 Die~Namites Dies in "Happy Birthday" and "Heart Doily" to use with the Stick It sheets.

http://www.die-namites.com/http://www.die-namites.com/

I only applied the Stick It adhesive to the back of the doily to glue it to the card, but I applied the Stick It to the front and back of the "Happy Birthday" so I could add glitter!!


First I cut apart a bit of the doily so you can see more when the paper on top is applied, just just makes the circle bigger.


I then applied the "Happy Birthday" to the mat and pulled off the top layer to expose the adhesive and add the glitter.

I did not have the perfect color of glitter for this project, so I mixed all thee colors until I got the color I wanted, a pretty peachy gold!!



Here is a video of how to apply the Stick It and the glitter from Stick It!!


Here are some close up pictures of the card.


Supplies
Dies - Die~Namites Dies
Adhesive - Stick It

Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper - Kaisercraft
Pearls - Kaisercraft
Glitter - Prima & Martha Stewart
Ink - Prima

You could be our RANDOMLY chosen winner of
a $25 Gift Certificate to Die~Namites Dies
and a Stick It prize package!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty, love all the layering and panels. great hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...