Friday, April 22, 2016

Double Stacked Rotating Organizer **Deflecto** w/video tutorial

I am in organizing mode, and today I am tackling some textures and trims I got a couple years ago at a CKC convention that have been tucked away in a drawer and I forget about them.  They are starting to fray and get messy, so time to to get to work!!


Here is a detailed video on how I organized it all!!



Some up close shots.


This is the organizer I used, just stacked 2 high.




This is where I keep my organizer for easy access!!




Deflecto products are available through local art, craft, and educational stores, in addition to online retailers such as Amazon.com, Scrapbooking.com, and Scrapbooking Made Simple. To find a local retailer, click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...