Thursday, June 2, 2016

DIY Printable Signs for First and Last Days of School

I love the idea of my kids holding up the sign showing the first and last days of school, school year and grade.  I am not good with a chalkboard, but I am good with paper!!  So when I found this cute website that offered free printable signs to hold up I was game!  Here are my kids on their first and last days holding up their signs.




I did not create the signs they came from a site called Remodelaholic  They had the printable signs for free for the frist and last days of 2015-206 school year.  I am sure there are other sites out there, but this is the one I found for this school year.


It had edges on the papers, so being crafty as I am, i cut each sign and matted them on cardstock.  Here is a video tutorial on how I made the signs.


So if you school year is not over yet, here is a fun idea to get those cute end of year photos of the kids holding signs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...