Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happiest Halloween **Brutus Monroe & Tattered Angels & Canvas Corp & Beacon**

I just got in some really cute stamps from Brutus Monroe, all about Halloween, so I made a fun card to go with them.  Perfect for a fun parents, friend, teacher, child, neighbor, grandparent just to say "HI" on the Halloween season.


So now is just as good a time as ever to announce that I am on the Brutus Monroe Design Team!!  Yea me!!  Check out me new badge and unboxing video of my first set of supplies!! 




Now back to the stamps and the cards.  I received the stamps a couple of days alter after my first box, so this is a huge sneak peak of the September release stamp sets!!  Here is a video tutorial on the super cute stamps seen below and how I made the card.


Here are the amazing Brutus Monroe Stamps designed by Chuck Carson, a guy from Disney!!! 

http://rwrd.io/19l50fe

A lot of the products that are made under the Brutus Monroe name are manufactured by Canvas Corp and Tattered Angels.  How lucky am I!?!?

http://rwrd.io/19l50fe

Here are some close up pictures of the card.  Just look how the mists shimmers!!




Now it is your turn to make some fun Halloween Cards!!

Supplies Used
Card Base - Canvas Corp Brands
Mixed Media Paper - Brutus Monroe - Canvas Corp Brands
Mists - Brutus Monroe - Tattered Angels
Inks - Brutus Monroe
Stamps - Brutus Monroe
Stamp Cleaner - Brutus Monroe
Burlap - Canvas Corp Brands
Glue - Beacon Adhesives
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...