Thursday, November 3, 2016

Merry Selfie Christmas Cards **Brutus Monroe & Tattered Angels & Rinea & Canvas Corp & Eyelet Outlet & Beacon**

Here is my second set of Christmas card for my card swap.  I made 10 of this card to be mailed off and then I get 10 back in return.  Love it!!  I used small sections of paper so I did not have to have 5 sheets of the exact same paper to complete the cards, a fun trick to only use small section to use what you have!



Here is my full video tutorial on how I made these cards.




When mass producing a card and you run out of a color of paper, improvise and change it up a bit.  Instead of using the chevron paper in lime, I just switched to a solid paper in lime, problem solved!!

 

Here are a couple of up close shot of the cards I made.



Supplies Used
Paper - Canvas Corp Brands
Brown Cardstock - Recollections
Mists - Tattered Angels
Ink - Brutus Monroe
Stamps - Brutus Monroe
Brads - Eyelet Outlet
Foil Paper - Rinea
Tape Runner - Scotch
Glue - Beacon Adhesives
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...