Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Swirl Christmas Tree Card

I love the idea of a swirl Christmas tree, I got the idea from a painting I made a Painting with a Twist - see below, but I had to do it my own way!!  So why not with clay and make it a card!!


This was my inspiration canvas I made at the painting event, ya I took a few liberties and made a forest, hehe.


I used the clay and form it into swirls that I then glued with Beacon 3 in 1 glue to the Canvas Corp burlap stitched card, and then inked the edges in ink.  Here is a complete video tutorial on how I made this card.

And a few up close pictures.


Let your imagination soar when it come to what supplies you use in your card, crafts, and projects - have fun with it!!

Supplies Used
Card - Canvas Corp Brands
Clay - Makin's Clay
Clay Tools - Makin's Clay
Ink - Brutus Monroe
Glue - Beacon Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...